Monday, June 16, 2014

Beginning of Summer

I feel like so much has been going on lately I'm not sure where to start! We have been having a lot of fun activities happening lately and it seems like time is just speeding by. A brief summery before I dive into our adventures:
Andrew- Andrew took the DAT in the beginning of May and did really well on it (but he wishes he did better) and has now officially applied to Dental School!! He applied to about 16 different schools (shotgun approach?) and we will see which ones bite. He will still be a few classes short of a Bachelors  degree which is not needed to get into a dental school, but is obviously helpful with being competitive. So there is a chance he won't get in but we figured we would just apply and see! Worse case scenario is we wait to apply again next year. 
Me- Nothing too new on my end. I am finishing up another round of classes tomorrow and just carrying on my normal things.
Brynlee- Oh man. As I mentioned in my other post I could go on and on with her. I love watching her explore and grow into a tiny little human. She just began crawling although it is more of an army crawl/worm crawl but she can definitely get from point A to B. Its funny though because she really has no desire to go anywhere. She loves to just sit and observe or quietly play with her little toys in front of her. She really is a super content baby.

She still hates pureed food and I usually can't get her to eat more than half a jar of baby food and even that is a challenge. That and she can't stand formula! I'm still nursing but there are times when I need her to take a bottle (if its BM she has no problem-just formula) and she won't have anything to do with it. So that's not so fun. But she does love solid pieces of food but she doesn't have any teeth yet so we are trying to find new foods to introduce that mush easy. This picture is from when Andrew's little sister Whitney was feeding her. It cracks me up.

 She LOVES to go to bed at night time. She usually will reach for her crib and once inside she just kicks, smiles and then turns to the side as if she is telling us to leave her alone now. Its really funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment